Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Been working on finding really easy and good patterns for socks done toe up, 2 at a time. I guess I really shouldget the one at a time perfected fist,huh? Such is life. I do not personally know many of us knitters that don't take on more projects than we can reasonably do in one life time.

Socks are still my #1 fun thing to do. I have come across a really cute doll and little girl sweater set that I am going to make for my little girl. I have been making the doll vest from the same book here in the store to show off new yarns. It's simply FAST.

The children are in summer day camp, each one to be off to a week at scout camp this summer too.
Mom's a bit worried about each of them. I know they keep telling me that they are going to be ok. But Mom's not.

No comments: